Tesla update 2024.20.1 in UK

glospete

Apr 17, 2023
The notateslaapp website says that the adaptive headlights feature for curves is “not relevant for the UK”. Just a point of clarification- I updated to 20.1 this morning and it is stated as part of the feature set on my car which is a RHD car in the UK. I haven’t been able to test it in the dark as sunset is so late at the moment.

Edit - just seen that there is a duplicate entry on the website and the second version says it is available in the UK!

K.I.T.T.

Mar 26, 2024
Italy
The notateslaapp website says that the adaptive headlights feature for curves is “not relevant for the UK”. Just a point of clarification- I updated to 20.1 this morning and it is stated as part of the feature set on my car which is a RHD car in the UK. I haven’t been able to test it in the dark as sunset is so late at the moment.

Edit - just seen that there is a duplicate entry on the website and the second version says it is available in the UK!
Which car model?

K.I.T.T.

Mar 26, 2024
Italy
Thanks this is what I don't get. It might be that Highlands already came "from the factory" with this feature, hence the unavailability might have been misinterpreted base on those, while previous models obviously needed to be upgraded, enabling matrix first, followed by cornering lights.
Anyway, let's see if I get it on my highland or not, when the release eventually hits my car.