Discuss: Tesla Vision-Based Monitoring Appears to be Live in Europe [VIDEO]

joe_apxc

Feb 20, 2024
Hmm, i have this exact version installed (2024.32.6) and theres still the usual steering wheel nag. Maybe its just for a small amount of countries, the video seems to be in Germany, maybe its not there for Austria yet.

Nax

Sep 20, 2024
I don't have FSD or EAP, but I have driven long stretches with the normal autosteer on 32.6, without the car nagging me to apply pressure to the wheel, as it used to do before, it is very nice and more relaxed to drive that way. :)

Denmark
Model 3 LR 2024

e-frosch

Sep 14, 2022
In germany, the steering wheel nag is gone. My system is:
1. No enhance autopilot, 2. AMD Rizen, 3. Model Y 2023, 4.
See also my vid

Reactions: joe_apxc

e-frosch

Sep 14, 2022
Hmm, i have this exact version installed (2024.32.6) and theres still the usual steering wheel nag. Maybe its just for a small amount of countries, the video seems to be in Germany, maybe its not there for Austria yet.
Unfortunately, Model 3 does not work because the interior camera cannot see the steering wheel.

e-frosch

Sep 14, 2022
Tesla stealthily launches Vision Based Attention Monitoring in Europe for Navigate on Autopilot, FSD around the corner.… Read More
In the EU, vision-based monitoring only works with the Model Y. The Model 3's camera can't “see” the steering wheel. I don't know what it looks like on the Model S and X, and it generally only works in daylight.