Recent content by PrescottAZRichard

  1. P

    Discuss: Did You Know Tesla Performance Models Get Free Premium Connectivity?

    Still though- The *only* thing that appeals to me about the P cars is the seats, and I think some had 'better' suspension. Paying that much more for less efficient cars that have less range, more expensive wheels with shorter sidewalls is not my jam. For the money you pay to get all that you...
  2. P

    Discuss: Did You Know Tesla Performance Models Get Free Premium Connectivity?

    That's a nice perk. $99 + tax a year adds up.
  3. P

    Discuss: Tesla Updates Model 3/Y in U.S. With 16" Screen, Faster 0-60 & More

    Nice. I wonder how much of a PITA it is for the coders to change the UI to 16:9 from 16:10? I know the interior changes won't be universally appreciated as some like the gray, but I like the dark stuff. Particularly because I somehow always got smudges on the light gray. The performance boost...
  4. P

    Discuss: Tesla Warns Roadster Event is Outdoors, Could Be Delayed

    Elon's next company - X Weather..
  5. P

    Discuss: Watch Tesla FSD's New Automatic Collision Evasion Feature in Action [VIDEO]

    Nice. Not a life / death scenario but something at least. Good example of an innocent lane change potentially being a big deal.
  6. P

    Discuss: Tesla Builds First Cybercab Using In-House Battery Materials

    Nice. Good to see they got this done, I'm particularly happy to see 4680s rolling out. WRT efficiency- I would not be surprised if the actual wH/mile numbers come in better than that projection, we can hit that tooling around town in a RWD 3 and I often see mid 180s in my S. Letting the car...
  7. P

    Discuss: Tesla Adds Grok Bot to Vehicles for Hands-Free Errands and Tasks

    There are some videos out using this now. I already felt old... now I feel even older.
  8. P

    Discuss: Introducing Our Tesla License Plate Generator With Designs for All 50 States

    Sweet! Thanks for getting the AZ Alt fuel plate so quickly. I'll figure it out from here.
  9. P

    Discuss: Tesla Launches Vehicle-to-Home With Powerwall in Update 2026.27.10

    My GF’s 3 is getting this now In case that helps anyone other than her. Didn’t really see anything in the last three dot releases that was night and day.
  10. P

    Discuss: Tesla Reopens Roadster Reservations Ahead of Public Reveal

    Time to break open the piggy bank.
  11. P

    Discuss: Tesla FSD v14.3.10 Release Notes (Update 2026.27.10)

    So your CT is now a 100+kWh power wall? That would be a nice perk, I'm sure it costs a few $$ getting the electrical set up on your house.
  12. P

    Discuss: Tesla FSD v14.3.9 Release Notes (Update 2026.27.6)

    Devin Olsen (Canada FSD) posted he’s getting 14.3.10 to his car now.
  13. P

    Discuss: Introducing Our Tesla License Plate Generator With Designs for All 50 States

    Nifty! I don't envy that job, Arizona alone has 115 specialty plates. More than 2x the number of states the US has.
  14. P

    Discuss: Tesla FSD v14.3.9 Release Notes (Update 2026.27.6)

    Other goobers driving with their flashers on in heavy rain didn’t phase my car on FSD. They were simply cars in the right lane. FSD 14.3.8 most likely saved me yesterday from getting clipped in Flagstaff, this time it was someone in front of me and in right lane that darted over into my lane...