Received "Try FSD (Supervised) 12.3.6" message today. Anyone else?

CJL

Jan 7, 2023
Today when I got in my 2023 MYP there was a dialog box overlaying the normal startup screen with "Try FSD (Supervised) 12.3.6" With "Yes" and "No" buttons below it. There also was a larger box describing what FSD is, ect. I have already had a 30 day trial of FSD four or five months ago. Has anyone else received this, what I believe is a free offer. I have not been billed for a subscription or purchase of FSD.
Thx
CJL

CJL

Jan 7, 2023
This morning Tesla app 2024.32.10 update was available. I installed and FSD 12.5.4.1 with ASS was installed at same time! Will try it today!

cdrr

Dec 11, 2022
I didn't see the dialog box but got in my car today to drive and I had FSD...I was very confused....then got update 32.10 this morning...related? Wonder if I'll still have FSD today???

CJL

Jan 7, 2023
What version of FSD did you have yesterday? I suspect, like myself, you will have 12.5.4.1 today with ASS

phxazcraig

Apr 4, 2024
I'm already subscribed. When the free trial went out last April, I noticed that my monthly subscription renewal date had jumped a month, giving me a free month. At least so far, nothing different there this time. My next renewal date is still Nov 7. I'm hoping to see that slip to Dec 7.