Even Elon will be in need for glasses

Berto

Aug 28, 2024
I have my Model S since 2013, everything oké, but now I am 70 years old.. my eyes are degrading, despite te room on the display there is no possibility to enlarge te information, (Apple gives you a chance to enlarge the written text) it could be so simple, give people a chance to enlarge te information, so that there is no need to grab for the glasses to see the range or to see where you have to change the road! Ofcourse when you are drivingI Guess it's not difficult to do. Thanks! Regards Berto

Reactions: RNHurt

Charles Cummings

Aug 29, 2024
I have my Model S since 2013, everything oké, but now I am 70 years old.. my eyes are degrading, despite te room on the display there is no possibility to enlarge te information, (Apple gives you a chance to enlarge the written text) it could be so simple, give people a chance to enlarge te information, so that there is no need to grab for the glasses to see the range or to see where you have to change the road! Ofcourse when you are drivingI Guess it's not difficult to do. Thanks! Regards Berto
OR TILT IT TWORD THE PERSON