Discuss: Tesla FSD V12.5 to Enable Sunglasses-Friendly, Nag-Free FSD

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
Good! This and the single stack are probably good news. 12.4 has NOT (IMO) lived up to the hype. Actually, has any version ever lived up to the hype? They do get better each time but it seems like there’s always a step back or something new that’s annoying.
For me 12.4 - Auto Wipers are much better. Unnecessary / confusing turn signals are back in a couple places. Unnecessary lane changes are back a little. Car doesn’t always get over left or right before a fork or turn as it should where it did recently. Routing to a local Natural Grocers was perfectly fine in previous version and now it goes past the intersection where it used to turn left to make an unprotected left and come in to the store’s lot from behind the store. Doesn’t see 65MPH signs on state highways, but does on interstate highways (prolly because it isn’t a single stack). Drives too timidly at times speed wise. Does a pretty good job of finding a spot when it does change lanes.
One thing that surprised me - I reacted quicker than the car did when a girl on a bike ran a stop at a cross street and was looking to her right as I approached from her left. Needless to say I didn’t want to wait and see what the car would do in that scenario.
Sorry to turn this into a personal bitch session on 12.4. I’d happily have a hand on the wheel if even most of these things were fixed and stay fixed.