Discuss: Tesla Announces FSD Roadmap With Dates: Reverse Capability, HW3, FSD in Europe, Banish Autopark, FSD V13

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
So disappointing to possibly have to wait until 2025 to get the paid features of EAP delivered to UK vehicles -

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
I wonder if it would be a good strategy for Tesla to offer partial refunds to anyone who wants them for FSD purchases. For example- my 2020 Y's value dropped $4k when I traded it in because I was transferring my FSD to the new car, so that's roughly $4k in FSD value. Why not offer people $4k to give it up? If the uptake on that deal is low (as I think it will be) then Tesla can brag about that. If it is high then Tesla can charge $12k when the FSD system is substantially better in a year. Then we can finally stop hearing the complaints about the lack of features from those of us who paid for them. Of course people would complain about spending $8k and getting a $4k refund years later I'm sure. FSD was supposed to be the ONE thing that makes the car appreciate in value, not depreciate.

EVSteveA

Jan 19, 2023
I wonder if it would be a good strategy for Tesla to offer partial refunds to anyone who wants them for FSD purchases. For example- my 2020 Y's value dropped $4k when I traded it in because I was transferring my FSD to the new car, so that's roughly $4k in FSD value. Why not offer people $4k to give it up? If the uptake on that deal is low (as I think it will be) then Tesla can brag about that. If it is high then Tesla can charge $12k when the FSD system is substantially better in a year. Then we can finally stop hearing the complaints about the lack of features from those of us who paid for them. Of course people would complain about spending $8k and getting a $4k refund years later I'm sure. FSD was supposed to be the ONE thing that makes the car appreciate in value, not depreciate.
Don't get me started lol. they need to refund me for 2 years of partial EAP functionality

joe_apxc

Feb 20, 2024
Great news! Q1 2025 is not that far, although i am concerned about if it will go along with the regulations, this still brings some kind of uncertainty with it. Hope is high and fingers crossed for an actual FSD release in Europe in Q1 2025 :D

Reactions: PrescottAZRichard