Discuss: Tesla’s Cybercab / Robotaxi - Price, FSD Hardware, Release Date, Screen Size and More

K.I.T.T.

Mar 26, 2024
Italy
All marvelous, but... why the hell a two seater with such an enormous cargo space, and not a 2nd row of retractable seats?

I mean, nice for a couple, but what about families with 2+ kids? Up to 2, multiple cabs, one parent each, but 3+ you leave the kids alone?

PrescottAZRichard

Oct 28, 2022
All marvelous, but... why the hell a two seater with such an enormous cargo space, and not a 2nd row of retractable seats?

I mean, nice for a couple, but what about families with 2+ kids? Up to 2, multiple cabs, one parent each, but 3+ you leave the kids alone?
Buy two. They’re cheap and small :)
Or you can get the Robovan which is *just* big enough for Elon and all his kids & kids mothers.

K.I.T.T.

Mar 26, 2024
Italy
Buy two. They’re cheap and small :)
Or you can get the Robovan which is *just* big enough for Elon and all his kids & kids mothers.
They're not small, the size of an average European car. A Smart ForTwo is small, this is longer than a ForFour. So to solve the issue of space and proliferation of cars we just reduce the capacity per car? I mean, it's all about genius, but this leans on the crazy side...