Discuss: Change your Tesla’s Color and Wheels With Tesla's Colorizer Feature

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Change your Tesla’s color easily with the Colorizer feature. Available in ToyBox, it customizes the car's look within the vehicle's software and in the Tesla … Read More

zroger73

Jun 3, 2024
While waiting in my vehicle with the A/C on and a TV show streaming before a fireworks show began last year, a lady came up to my window and asked if it would be okay if her son sat inside for a minute. She said he was fascinated by Teslas and that was all he talked about. Teslas are still a rare sight here in NE Texas. The young boy said, "I heard you could change the color of the car on the screen! Can you?" As I showed him the colorizer feature, I noticed he kept peeking over the dash and in the side mirror. After several seconds, I realized he was expecting the actual car to change colors. His mom told him if he stayed in school and worked hard, maybe he could have one some day. :)

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2023
California
While waiting in my vehicle with the A/C on and a TV show streaming before a fireworks show began last year, a lady came up to my window and asked if it would be okay if her son sat inside for a minute. She said he was fascinated by Teslas and that was all he talked about. Teslas are still a rare sight here in NE Texas. He said, "I heard you could change the color of the car on the screen! Can you?" As I showed him the colorizer feature, I noticed he kept looking over the dash and in the side mirror. After several seconds, I realized he was expecting the actual car to change colors. His mom told him if he stayed in school and worked hard, maybe he could have one some day. :)
I love that story, thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: zroger73