acmem

Mar 27, 2024
Is it me, or is Elon really testing our Tesla patience… 🤪 Get me out of 2024.3.25!!!!! 🤠

phxazcraig

Apr 4, 2024
Huge push of newest update to 2024.3.25 customers today. I didn't get it, and I think that means I'm getting a different update, with 12.4.x included.

I do use FSD a lot and subscribe, so perhaps that puts me more on an FSD update track than a New Stuff update track.

acmem

Mar 27, 2024
Huge push of newest update to 2024.3.25 customers today. I didn't get it, and I think that means I'm getting a different update, with 12.4.x included.

I do use FSD a lot and subscribe, so perhaps that puts me more on an FSD update track than a New Stuff update track.
I got the …14.9 update yesterday. Nice graphic updates. I noticed the traffic light chime is gone. I really liked the chime. The graphics are nice and clean.

It may be my imagination, but full screen FSD seems to have more cars and road things visible than before the update.

I’m also subscribed and use FSD every time I drive, even on short drives. But with yesterday’s update, I’m still on …3.6 FSD.

I agree with a prior post, I am not going to think as much or anticipate further updates… the software engineers need to take there time and not rush so many updates. It’s getting kind of crazy 🤪

Reactions: RNHurt

Gospel

Apr 19, 2024
2021 Y with 2024.3.25 v12.3.6 intel here. Purchased used with FSD. I haven't received the update yet. Central Florida if that matters.

Procal

Jun 12, 2024
I got the …14.9 update yesterday. Nice graphic updates. I noticed the traffic light chime is gone. I really liked the chime. The graphics are nice and clean.

It may be my imagination, but full screen FSD seems to have more cars and road things visible than before the update.

I’m also subscribed and use FSD every time I drive, even on short drives. But with yesterday’s update, I’m still on …3.6 FSD.

I agree with a prior post, I am not going to think as much or anticipate further updates… the software engineers need to take there time and not rush so many updates. It’s getting kind of crazy 🤪
I would check your settings for the green light chime. I have a 2024 Tesla Model 3 LR on update 2024.20.1 but also was on 2024.14.9 before that and both updates had the green light chime option available and working. I don't use FSD, however.

acmem

Mar 27, 2024
I would check your settings for the green light chime. I have a 2024 Tesla Model 3 LR on update 2024.20.1 but also was on 2024.14.9 before that and both updates had the green light chime option available and working. I don't use FSD, however.
Thanks. You were right. In my settings it was off.