Recent content by 2024YSATX

  1. 2

    No more range anxiety - Now eliminate flat tire anxiety

    It's time for Tesla to come out with a new product that will decrease their service calls! Airless tires for Tesla cars!
  2. 2

    Discuss: The $25K Tesla is Dead, and the Cybercab Killed it [Opinion]

    Robo Taxi will not be beneficial for everyone. Only middle class and up will take advantage of it. Say an employee has a 24 mile trip one way to work. The convert to one dollar per hour, doing the math of 24*2 for one day, then 48*5 for 5 days a week 240 then call it 4 weeks a month 960 per...
  3. 2

    How fast unsupervised FSD go and who will be responsible for the ticket

    As a Model Y owner with FSD 13.2.8, my only disengagements occur when Highway Patrol is present and I'm speeding alone on the highway. Limiting FSD to 5 mph over the limit might resolve this. Will unsupervised FSD adhere strictly to the speed limit?
  4. 2

    Front bumper camera

    So, the retrofit for model Y true? If so, do we have a time line?
  5. 2

    FSD 13.3 or 13.4

    When will we see a major new update? I can't complain of what I have 13.2.2 but excited about our future!
  6. 2

    12.5.6 This site is stating only one car

    I"m' seeing several testers using 12.5.6 why is the site stating only one car has it. Do we know when it will go wide?
  7. 2

    End to End on Highway

    When can we expect this update? I believe it will be a big part of true FSD.