Discuss: 2024.14 Official Tesla Release Notes

Not a Tesla App

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2022
Will tesla with intel get at least the other updates as Trip progress bar, Avarage speed zone and cameras, and New media player ?
Yes. If you look at the release notes, it'll have icons at the bottom of each image showing any requirements. Trip progress bar, average speed zones, sentry mode previews will be there if available in your region.

I believe the new media player will be there, but I haven't been able to confirm it yet. I think if it doesn't come in this update, it will be there in a future update.

joe_apxc

Feb 20, 2024
Will tesla with intel get at least the other updates as Trip progress bar, Avarage speed zone and cameras, and New media player ?
I assume we will, it is nowhere stated that this is Ryzen Exclusive. On the visuals update and high fidelity park assists its written "Ryzen MCU" as a Requirement.

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Oct 17, 2023
The update became available for me on monday night for Autopark for USS I started to download it today and mid install it just disappeared? Like all evidence of it is gone... Is this happening to anyone else?